German courses in Regensburg
20 classes a week, 45 minutes long, from Monday to Friday. The main objective of this course is to improve your communication, as you will be given many opportunities to speak in class. All levels are welcome during the year.
Your listening comprehension skills will be trained with special exercises, as well as you will be given the opportunity to improve your writing.
You will work in small groups in order to improve rapidly.
Accommodation in Regensburg
- Residences: in the same building, individual or double rooms with a shared bathroom and kitchen. All the rooms have Internet access (WLAN), and there are available shared laptops, washing machines, dryers, library and TV room.
- Host families: With breakfast or half board. The families are in residential zones and are 20 minutes bus ride away. The possibility of this sort of accommodation varies depending on the season and are assigned by a first come, first serve basis
Calculate your quotation*
Display or download our brochure to see a more detailed description of the courses offered, its characteristics, possible accommodation and updated prices.Do not forget to add the price of the accommodation if you require it, multiplied by the number of weeks chosen, and the enrollment. Please refer to ask to confirm it.
The price of the course includes:
- Advice especially when choosing your course, preparing to leave for your course, managing your flights, security and assistance throughout your stay.
- Enrolment, Informational material, (textbook not included), proof of your progress from when you start to the end, and an accredited final diploma.
- Airport transfers to and from the airport, medical insurance, cancellation of the flight is not included. There is public transport direct from Berlin airport and Hamburg. Berlin-Schönefeld airport is 24km southeast from Berlin and Tegel airport is the main airport in the capital. Both have buses to the city center. You can also get the subway from Munich to the Ferroviaria Central station, where there are many trains to Regensburg.
- 24hour telephone for emergencies during your stay.
- A large social and cultural activity programme (some included in the price whereas others are upon registration
- Ensuring that Hola People works with the best schools and are inspected regularly by ourselves
- We handle all the paperwork for you
- Avoid risks and bank charges by processing your program directly with the schools
- You have our pre-departure support by email and our emergency phone on arrival for anything you need
- 1-week stays allowed