Would like to do an internship abroad? We are looking for an enthusiastic and active candidate to work for a developing branch of a Vietnamese company.
With such internship background, it is certain that interns are required to use a several language: English, French, Vietnamese, and possibly others. Required to be able to be in line with the company’s fast growing pace, interns’ tasks include, but is not limited within: products sales and presentation, documentation, market research and evaluation, meeting preparation and following up, as well as other administrative work. Upon the potential of the interns himself/ herself. can offer opportunities for his/her further learning and improvement, by regular training and involving in business development.
The trainee will work 51/2 hours a day, 5 days a week, generally in the office, but they will also participate in events management and other PR activities. Some weekend work may be required.
Key Tasks & Outputs:
• General administrative tasks, such as copywriting, sending emails, researching for information, updating the corporate database, preparing presentations and reports.
• Social media management: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin.
• Support organisation of events through tasks such as preparing materials, participating in and promoting the events.
• Graphic design and marketing tasks, where the candidate has the corresponding skills.
• Website development (PHP, javastript, CSS, WordPress…), where the candidate has IT skills.
• Develop promotional videos, where the candidate has filming and editing skills.
• Completed or studying the Career or equivalent.
• Minimum intermediate level of English. Advanced level is a plus.
• Active and positive mentality.
• Honesty and commitment.
• Public Relationships.
• Design programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, …
• Movie editing programs like Adobe Premiere.
• WordPress sites edition.
What we offer:
• To be discussed via email with the candidate.
LifeCoconut is a growing startup company, concentrating on beauty products made from pure coconut oil. Being found by a multinational entrepreneur herself, LifeCoconut covers a growing scope of international business. Having been established in 2014, LifeCoconut has quickly catched up with the fast-growing pace the region economy, and reached out to the world, through its international trading and wide business network with both locals and foreigners. With that being said, LifeCoconut offers interns opportunities to involve in working partners from around the world: France, Belgium, England, Singapore, the U.S., etc. As the nature of LifeCoconut business, as well as its target consumers, the interns are also exposed to interaction with both local and foreign clients and customers on a daily basis.
See the company portfolio.
The trainee will be supervised on a daily basis by the mentor as they will work side by side.
In addition, there will be a weekly meeting to discuss the progress, performance and concerns of the trainee.
A number of objectives and goals will be discussed and set at the beginning of the programme.
The trainee will participate in choosing such targets. These will be evaluated during and at the end of the period.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION