We are hiring hospital nurses in Ireland.
- Degree in Nursing with at least 1 or 2 years’ experience, depending on the speciality (Pediatry, Oncology, Orthopedy, Surgery and RCH/RGN Recovery)
- Registration with the Irish Nursing Board (NMBI) completed
- Good English level and good knowledge of medical terms
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract directly with the Clinic
- Remuneration negotiated at the time of the interview, depending on the experience shown (normally from €28,100 to €43,000)
- Minimum of 39 or 40 hours a week including shifts, weekends and public holidays
- 24 to 26 days (depending on the destination) annual leave and 9 public holidays
- Subsidised restaurant
- Ongoing nursing training and excellent career development opportunity.
Depending on the destination
- Relocation assistance available up to €3,000 including first month’s accommodation
Renowned and modern private clinic with a capacity of 112 beds, 7 operating rooms and a medical team specializing in medical, surgical and advanced radiotherapy with the latest medical technology. The Clinic has the most advanced diagnostic equipment and the CyberKnife system, a non-invasive alternative to surgery and treatment of cancerous and non-cancerous tumours anywhere in the body. Approximately 5 km from the nearest town and 18 km from Dublin airport. Excellent career development opportunity.
We also have Nurse positions in the United Kingdom and Belgium.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION