Our range of programmes:
- Social Language Learning
- Languages & Sangria
- Private 1-2-1 classes in Liverpool
- Online 1-2-1 classes
- Spanish & Go! (NEW)
We have prepared this 10-question survey in order to organise our activities following people’s preferences.
Kindly take 2 to 5 minutes to complete. Many thanks!
Social Language Learning
It’s time to improve your English, Spanish & German!
See you every Saturday to practice languages with native teachers. How does it work?
> 1st hour: Language exchange
Free conversation in English & Spanish with teachers and other attendees while enjoying a drink. Price: FREE
> 2nd hour: Conversation Class
Small conversation groups, one drink on us, native teacher and cool conversation topics. Price: £10
After we usually stay and have dinner together, maybe some drinks…
Check anytime the next events on our calendar.
If you would like further information, please send us a message using the form REQUEST INFORMATION on the right (or below if you are seeing this from a mobile device)
1-2-1 classes in Liverpool
English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Chinese
We count on a variety of teachers, each of them with different prices and discounts (contact us for further information)
These are some of them:
- 5 classes* pack for £75
- 10 classes* pack for £140
*1 hour per class
I was born in Linares, a little city in the south of Spain, but I studied my Primary Education Degree in Córdoba. When I finished it, I decided to come to the UK because I wanted to improve my English and to earn some teaching experience. However the main reason was because I wanted to start travelling. This is my motivation to keep pushing my English, and as a teacher, part of my job is to find out which are the student´s motivation to learn Spanish. It could be music, books, food, films, travels, even flirting! The easiest way to achieve something is having a good reason to do it!!
1 free hour’s consultation, whether you want to continue with his mentoring or not.
- £15 an hour
- If you attends with a friend, £8 each
- 3+ friends together, £6 each
I have a long history of conscientious and empathic customer, service user and student provision, including training and mentoring in a variety of community, education and NHS settings. My 10 years of Person Centred professional counselling, along with my drama and performance skills contribute successfully for clients and EFL students (18+) alike through my understanding, caring and creative persona. I offer the best of my variety of enthusiastic abilities at this time, building towards present and future community projects.
Online 1-2-1 classes
In some cases, you just want a lesson from home, using Skype or another similar application.
- 1 class* for £15
- 5 classes* pack for £70
- 10 classes* pack for £135
*1 hour per class. The first class will last 1,5 hours, so to get to know each other better.
Your teacher: María
María worked with us during the time she was in Liverpool, it was a pleasure to count on her.
Now she is back in Spain, ready to keep teaching!
I am a Spanish Teacher for foreigners and I also teach English to little kids.
I became a teacher for a very simple reason – I want to make a difference. I also have experience in Tourism world (Tourism Degree) where I feel more connected to people from many different countires. I have recently done my Masters Internship in University of Liverpool, January- March 2018 (Master in Linguistics Applied to the Teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language) During that time I worked with Hola People. Besides, I lived and worked in Liverpool three years during 2012-2014. I love the city and the UK, so I feel quite connected to this culture.
Languages & Sangria
The activity is held weekly and consists of:
- 50 min – Language lesson
- 20 min – Break where you will be invited to have a sangria (or another drink of your choice) and snacks
- 50 min – Language lesson
Total duration per session: 2 hours
The lessons (delivered by native teachers) are academic but mostly focus on conversation, and include games and fun activities.
The languages that are available at the moment are Spanish – German, and we are currently looking for more students of French and Italian. If you would like to learn another language please let us know, we may be able to organise it for you.
FAQs Languages & Sangria
What are the available dates and times?
These are (may be extended in the future)
* Wednesdays 6-8pm – Basic, Intermediate
* Fridays 6-8pm – Basic
* Saturdays 2.45-4.45pm – Basic, Intermediate
* Saturdays 5-7pm – Basic, Intermediate — This is our weekly SOCIAL activity.
* Saturdays 5-7pm – Basic
How much does it cost and how can I pay?
- 1 session: £20
- 4 sessions: £60 (£15 per session)
- 10 sessions: £120 (£12 per session)
Every session includes 2 classes of 50 min, the sangria (or another drink of your choice) and snacks.
You can pay in person by cash or bank card by following this link.
What if I am not able to come to a lesson one particular day?
Not a problem, you will have the chance to attend a session of another group during a different day of the week, or another week.
What if, for any reason, I would like to finish earlier than the weeks I already paid?
We will refund the full amount discounting:
– £20 for every lesson already taken if you paid for 4.
– £15 for every lesson already taken if you paid for 10.
I am in, I would like to be a student, what should I do next?
Please, fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly.
You can go directly to the class without registering, but you will make our life easier if you do it before 😉
I still have more questions
Contact us by phone, WhatsApp or email and we will be happy to respond. The contact info is on the top right corner.
Registration form Languages & Sangria:
Spanish & Go! (NEW)
This programme is composed of 5 different “stages”, each of them lasts 5 weeks (2-hour lesson each)
You can choose to start from any of the stages, depending on your preferences regarding the content of the units.
Ideal for committed people who want an intensive practical preparation before taking that trip or job you are looking forward to.
If you would like more information, please send us a message using the form REQUEST INFORMATION on the right (or below if you are seeing this from a mobile device)
Name: Cosi Doerfel Hill (The Wirral, United Kingdom), December 2016 – present
Hola People organises excellent events!
For example, the International Language Exchanges combine friendly and welcoming hosting with first class tuition, making both learners and teachers feel valued and appreciated.
All of Hola People’s great variety of events benefit from the wonderful atmosphere the organisers create in a variety of stunning venues.
Well done so far Hola People!
I wish you every success – you deserve it!
Name: Nadine Debrah (Liverpool), December 2016 – June 2017
The events that Hola People organises always have a great atmosphere to meet and engage in conversation in different languages with new people! It helps a lot when trying to build the confidence to speak in another language.
– I really enjoyed the session meeting new friends, very welcoming people and in a lovely location, glad to say I will be a committed member of this particular group and look forward to the 2018 lessons and meetups! To expand my knowledge and fluency Also to find people with thing In Common with me !!! Let have a great 2018! ¡Vamos! — Rebecca Flattery
– Sessions are informal and very enjoyable with great teachers! — Kate MacIver
– Fabulous group of people and great Spanish lessons x — Jennifer Smith
– Great classes, fun, informal and no pressure. Lovely teachers and organisers — Cathy Jones
– Recommend highly. Fun and social learning experience. Fantastic tutors. Good value for money. — Lynne Dwyer
– Hi everyone!I am part of this big family and fully delighted with it! If you are interested in languages exchanges and also meeting people I honestly recommend you to join us without a doubt! — Saray Vicente
Check also our:
- Spanish ❤ English Language Meetup group
- Languages & Sangria (Spanish-German-Italian-French-English) MeetUp group
- Liverpool International Social and Culture Facebook group
Hola People » Information and Hola People programs in United Kingdom » Social Language Learning Experience in Liverpool