EPA! Español en Panamá
EPA! is a high-quality centre for learning Spanish in Panama as a Second or Foreign Language.
EPA! opened in November 2007, and classes began on February 2008. They are part of the ELS Panama Group.
They want to promote Panamanian culture and traditions and share their warm hospitality and zest for life in a city that has everything to offer, from modern technology to spectacular scenery.
Their methodology is communicative and follows the Curriculum of Instituto Cervantes based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Why choose Panama City:
- One of the safest countries in the region
- Great flight connection & prices
- Vibrant city with lots of different things to do
- Well Spoken Spanish with people from all over Latin America &
- Spain to practice with.
- We are just minutes away from great beaches, islands, rainforest, indigenous communities.
- Vibrant nightlife
Why choose EPA! Español en Panama
- 10 years of High-Quality Programs
- Certified by Instituto Cervantes from SPAIN
- High-Quality programs with certified teachers from everywhere in Latin America & Spain. We follow the European Level Structure.
- Premium location in Panama city with walking distance to shopping, seaside areas, and residential locations
- Small group lessons
- 15 to 20 hours per week in our semi or intensive program
- 30 hours per week in our Super Intensive program with private lessons included.
- Internships and Volunteer programs
- Junior programs and closed groups
- DELE EXAMS and preparation course
- CCSE Testing for Spanish citizenship
- High-Quality Homestays & accommodations
- Cultural activities offer to students every Thursday and weekends
Services for students
- Airport Pickup Service
- Orientation of school & city
- Full assistance with legal permit (Visa)
- Planned social & leisure activities
- Full assistance with tourism information
- Academic support
- Free conversational sessions on Tuesdays
- Free linguistic and cultural workshops on Thursdays and Fridays
- Accommodation service: Homestays, shared-apartments, residences, apartments, hotels and hostels
- 15 modern and spacious classrooms with AC
- An Internet and Multimedia Lab
- A food court
Meet the Staff
Class Size and Combined levels
While class size depends on the number of students enrolled at each level, all classes have a maximum limit. The maximum for group classes is 7. We keep these classes small because it is especially important that students have many opportunities to speak.
In levels: Inicial 1- Avanzado, SGEL-branded texts are used in Structure/Speaking Practice and Reading/Writing classes. The content has been tailored exclusively for Spanish as second language learners, which by the way adjust to what the Instituto de Cervantes curriculum and methodology suggests.
Calculate your quotation*
Display or download our brochure to see a more detailed description of the courses offered, its characteristics, possible accommodation and updated prices.Do not forget to add the price of the accommodation if you require it, multiplied by the number of weeks chosen, and the enrollment. Please refer to ask to confirm it.
- Ensuring that Hola People works with the best schools and are inspected regularly by ourselves
- We handle all the paperwork for you
- Avoid risks and bank charges by processing your program directly with the schools
- You have our pre-departure support by email and our emergency phone on arrival for anything you need
- 1-week stays allowed