Have fun learning languages and playing your favorite sport.
Make new friends and share your time and experiences in an enriching and healthy environment.
We have top level installations and highly qualified teachers.
Ages: 4 – 15 years old
Dates: from 2nd July to 20th July 2018
Two hours of daily language classes. Groups will be split up by level, age and chosen language.
The maximum number of student per group will be 15.
Our classes are dynamic and stimulating.
Monday to Friday, from 9am to 2pm
- Language (English-Spanish) 9am – 11am
- Football 11am – 2pm
Two hours of daily language classes.
The groups are divided by levels, ages and chosen language. The maximum number of students per group is 15.
Our teachers are trained and experienced in teaching languages and football for children and adolescents.
The Camp takes place in the Municipal Football Pitch of Marbella. Home of the Marbella F.C (Professional Field)
1 Week: € 125
2 Weeks: € 225
3 Weeks € 325
What is included
- 2 Hours of languages lessons per day (Spanish / English)
- 3 Hours of football per day
- Teaching material
- Equipment (t-shirt, trousers and socks)
- Fruit and water
- Health insurance
Football Camp + Accommodation: 850€
Group / Half Board
- Hotel city center: 1000€
- Hotel spa close to the beach: 1080€
- Hotel close to the Summer Camp: 1080€
- Luxury apartment: 1080€
Family Pack / Half board (Monday to Friday) — children go to the Day Camp and parents have only accommodation
Breakfast and the supper are included for children and for parents. Children have a dinner in the Camp so for them from Monday to Friday is full pension.
- Hotel city center: 1000€ student (only accommodation: 600€)
- Hotel spa close to the beach: 1080€ (only accommodation: 750€)
- Hotel closet to the Summer Camp: 1080€ (only accommodation: 750€)
- Luxury apartment: 1080€ (only accommodation: 710€)
Transfer airport (roundtrip): 150€
Transfer camp (roundtrip): 75€ / week
Excursion: 60€ / week
Download the brochure here: Junior Summer Football camp in Marbella (Malaga)
- Ensuring that Hola People works with the best schools and are inspected regularly by ourselves
- We handle all the paperwork for you
- Avoid risks and bank charges by processing your program directly with the schools
- You have our pre-departure support by email and our emergency phone on arrival for anything you need
- 1-week stays allowed