We are looking for an enthusiastic and active candidate to work for a developing UK branch of a Spanish company.
The company operates mainly in the languages, travel and recruitment industries, and event organisation including language exchange meetings, parties, Latin dance workshops and others. Personal development courses are also being offered most recently.
The trainee will work 51/2 hours a day, 5 days a week, generally in the office, but they will also participate in events management and other PR activities. Some weekend work may be required.
Key Tasks & Outputs:
• To film and edit promotional videos.
• Photography skills are also desirable.
• Graphic design, where the candidate has the corresponding skills.
• To support the organisation of events.
• European nationality.
• Completed or studying the Career, Formación Profesional -Professional Training- or equivalent.
• Minimum B1 English level.
• Active and positive mentality.
• Honesty and commitment.
What we offer:
• Payment for transportation.
• Free attendance to the activities organised by the company: social language activities, Latin dance classes, personal development workshops and other special events.
• Incentives for assistance in organising events.
• SIM card with £5 credit.
• Help with the initial arrangements: finding accommodation, obtaining the National Insurance Number -NIN-, opening a bank account, etc.
• The intern is covered by the Employers’ liability insurance of the company.
Based in Liverpool city centre, Hola People facilitates opportunities for individuals to travel abroad for employment, educational and cultural purposes. With the aim of opening new lines of business and at the same time promote and publicise the company, we are also organising cultural and leisure events in Liverpool.
Hola People is the new UK branch of Aula Inglés, which is a 8 year old Spanish company based in Madrid, assisting Spanish people to learn English, travel and work abroad.
The trainee will be supervised on a daily basis by the mentor as they will work side by side.
In addition, there will be a weekly meeting to discuss the progress, performance and concerns of the trainee.
A number of objectives and goals will be discussed and set at the beginning of the programme.
The trainee will participate in choosing such targets. These will be evaluated during and at the end of the period.
Hola People » Audiovisual – Internship in Liverpool, UK
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION