For a number of healthcare organisations in the Netherlands, specialized in elderly care, we are hiring auxiliary nurses. Who are willing to relocate to the Netherlands to further build their career and life here. This education level is not precisely validated or recognised in other countries. Therefore, some training needs to be done after arrival, depending on the diploma. You can interpret this as a role between an auxiliary nurse and nursing specialist. Therefore, we are very curious about your story, wishes and needs to work in the Netherlands. Based, among other things, on your preference for home care, residential nursing homes or group homes for people with disabilities. If your profile and motivation meet the requirements, we will jointly look at which organization suits you best. Of course, we also support you in practical matters concerning your relocation.
Job description and tasks
The role of an auxiliary nurse is to assist qualified nursing practitioners in administering care to patients. Auxiliary nurses are often referred to as health assistants. You provide care and guidance to clients according to the care methodology and care plan drawn up in consultation with everyone involved. Furthermore, your tasks contain of:
- Taking care of the client and you work closely with the district nurse or manager.
- If necessary, you have contact with the general practitioner, practice assistant or welfare employee, the client and others.
- You are jointly responsible for maintaining the file of your clients and you ensure a good transfer of information.
- Together with the client/family and the district nurse, you look at what is needed to support the client in the field of personal everyday life needs care, living and well-being
- In possession of an auxiliary nursing diploma
- Possess knowledge of the Dutch language of at least a B1 level, or willing to learn the language in 3 months.
- Willing to follow a number of skills lab trainings, so that you can work with your diploma here according to Dutch law and regulations.
Furthermore, you are:
- Customer-oriented and enthusiastic;
- Team player as well as self-organizing skills;
- People skills, pro-active;
- Collegial and flexible;
What do we offer?
- A basic salary of € 1,838.58 to € 2,668.93 gross per month (before taxes), depending on experience and knowledge. When working irregular hours, shiftallowence applies.
- Possibilities in Dutch language lessons.
- Good counselling and help during your relocation.
Hola People » Information and Hola People programs in the Netherlands » Auxiliary Nurse position in the South of the Netherlands
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION