An increasing desire for British to buy property in Spain
Property Guides have recently conducted research around the increasing desire for Brits to buy property in sunny Spain.
The company surveyed 2,800 participants to find out why Spain is such a desirable destination and if the latest UK issues (such as Brexit and Covid-19) have affected their reasons for buying property abroad.
The survey revealed:
- 60% of participants want to buy a property in Spain by the end of next summer
- When asked what represents their dream life in Spain, 73% of people said they want a healthier lifestyle, 64% want a happy retirement and 49% want a new adventure.
- 61% of participants said they desire a detached villa and would be willing to spend over £125,000.
- While 61% of respondents claimed to know they can keep their EU rights to residence and healthcare if buying a property in Spain before the end of the Brexit transition period, 66% are not concerned about Brexit when considering buying a property in Spain.
- More than 90% already have the savings or assets they need.
Property Guides have created the below graphic to display their findings:
What about you? Would you like to have a second residence in Spain? Or even to retire in this lovely country?
Leave your comments below!
Subscribe to our newsletter
If you want to be informed of tips and offers, let us know your email!