Easiest Chocolate Cupcake Recipe Ever
I heard the emergency bells and came to help you! Yes, I’m talking about your chocolate craving. No matter how old you are, we all have the same desire. Especially for these moments, I have the easiest, super moist, and fluffy chocolate cupcake recipe.
Get ready to make your kitchen smell chocolate and find the inspiration for decorating your little masterpieces.
Yes yes, in the meantime you can invite your friends and make some tea or keep all of them for yourself. No worries, it is just between you and me…
Preheat your oven and let’s check the ingredients.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 glass of sugar
- 1/2 glass of oil
- 1 package cocoa
- 1 package vanilla
- 1 package baking powder
- 1 package whipped cream
- 1 glass of Milk
- Put the eggs and sugar in a deep mixing bowl and whisk them well
- Add milk and oil and continue whisking
- Sift cocoa, baking powder, and vanilla into the mixing bowl respectively and mix
- Sift the flour and add it little by little (The consistency of the mixture you have obtained should not be too fluid.)
- Whisk the mixture well and share it in the oily cake molds you will use
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees until they change color
- In the meantime prepare the whipped cream
- Whisk the whipped cream and cold milk in a bowl until it gets thick
- Transfer the thickened whipped cream to the cream squeezing bag
- Wait for it to cool to decorate the cakes you take out of the oven
Feel free to decorate your cakes however you want, you can use little candies, fruits…
Can’t wait to see your very well done cupcakes, when you share pictures don’t forget to tag us (@holapeopleuk), and please use #holapeoplerecipe hashtag that I’ll be following.
Subscribe to our newsletter
If you want to be informed of tips and offers, let us know your email!