Easy recipes: Rainbow Vegetable Bowl
Lately, we are staying at home more than usual and we don’t know how long it will take yet. Sooo, we have to consider what we are eating just a bit more. Yes yes, just a bit.
Today I am here to give you a healthy and delicious vegetable recipe. Hey! Don’t put your moody face because healthy doesn’t mean it will be lack of taste.
Also, you are the chef and you can modify it however you like. This recipe is welcoming everybody; vegetarian, vegans…
Okay, let’s start.
- Vegetables (zucchini, potato, carrot, eggplant, cauliflower, capia pepper, broccoli) up to you
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, thyme
- To fry the vegetables in the oven, let’s clean and wash the vegetables first
- Chop the vegetables how you like
- Get olive oil on it
- Add salt, pepper, and thyme and mix well. (You can adjust the amount of salt according to your own taste)
- Cook until the vegetables get ready at 250 degrees
- Put the cooked vegetables on the serving plate
Okay till here, it is a great dish, especially for vegans. But if you are vegetarian, keep reading…
7. Add crushed garlic into a bowl of yogurt and mix
8. Put the garlic yogurt in the middle of the serving plate
I cook this recipe almost every season and change the vegetables according to the seasons. We love more when it is fresh, don’t we?
I hope you enjoy when reading and cooking my simple, healthy and tasty recipe. Please send us pictures if you cook!
Subscribe to our newsletter
If you want to be informed of tips and offers, let us know your email!