Simple Homemade Bread Recipe (only 4 ingredients)
During this period, people spend more time in the kitchen and try to cook new things. Of course, if you don’t make homemade bread and don’t post it on Instagram, your quarantine will be invalid. (confession: I posted it several times.)
So, you might think “everyone is making it but it seems kinda hard.”
Then, the answer is NOO!
With my easy peasy recipe, you’ll be a baker who is shining on Instagram too.
Let’s give a shot!!
- 5 cups of flour
- 2.5 cups of water
- instant yeast
- 2 teaspoons of salt
ps: I also add these to make it tastier:
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Mix warm water and instant yeast to ferment
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, oil and warm water in a large bowl
- Add the yeast and mix it (You need to have a soft dough)
- Leave to rise for 1 hour until doubled in size
- Gently mould the dough into a ball and give shape as you like (You can scratch it with the help of a knife and sprinkle flour where you cut)
- Let it rest in the tray for half an hour
- Set the oven to 200 degrees
- Fill water in a bowl resistant to heat and put it on the bottom floor of the oven
- Put the tray in the oven for 35 minutes
- Slice after it cools. Bon appetit.
When you follow the instructions step by step, it is really easy to make bread at home. In my country, Turkey, we enjoy eating bread especially in breakfast, hence I make bread also with olives, tomatoes. All you need is to add ingredients (whatever you want) into the dough to take it to the next level. Be a master baker!
YES, you’ll post it on Instagram, and don’t forget to use #holapeoplerecipe hashtag. I’ll be following you!
Subscribe to our newsletter
If you want to be informed of tips and offers, let us know your email!