- This event has passed.
Effective Communication and introduction to NLP workshop (15/08/2017)
August 15th 2017 @ 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM£10
Come and enjoy our 2nd Effective Communication and NLP workshop.
Price: £10 (on the door)
Duration: 2,5 hours
* Tuesday, 15th August 2017 — 6.00pm – 8.30pm
- To recognise your own effective and ineffective communication patterns.
- To understand the principles of effective communication.
- To see and recognise how communication is affected by perception.
- To deepen and practice techniques of persuasion.
- To know what Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) means.
- To learn some practical examples on how to use NLP.
- Explanation of basic contents
- Group dynamics
- Case simulations
- Interactive games
- Observation exercises: sharing
- Perception exercises: sharing
- Reflection exercises: sharing
- Unlike other subjects, what we learn about our personal skills does not get outdated.
- Training directly influences a better working environment, and encourages greater individual and collective efficiency.
- Due to its nature and, although directed to the working environment, what we learn is applied to our daily life. It produces benefits for people which go beyond job performance, creating the conditions needed for a better quality of life, which promotes a spontaneous interest in participation which, in return, favours learning and obtaining positive results.
- Participants are not told what they have to do, but they are given elements and principles to get to know themselves better and achieve an emotional balance.