Location: Service User Residence.
Different locations within the UK.
OPTION 1: 6 day week usually Monday to Saturday 40 hours.
OPTION 2: 7 day week with 2 clear hours off per day.
What we offer:
- Pay £395 (OPTION 1) or £495 (OPTION 2) per week gross.
- Living in for free.
- Holiday and sick pay plus Pension.
- Sundays off.
- (OPTION 1) Day off may be changed if agreed in advance with the Service user.
- Responsible for the day to day care of the Service User as stipulated in the Service User Timetable.
- Weekly contact with the Care Director to review and assess progress.
- Detailed Tasks (note: these may change as each Service User need is different)
Day-to-day duties include:
- Getting to know clients and their interests and needs
- Helping with personal care like washing, using the toilet and dressing
- Food preparation, feeding and giving out medication
- Carrying out general tasks like housework, laundry, and shopping
- Helping clients manage their household and write letters
- Supporting families to get used to new caring responsibilities
- Working with other health and social care professionals where needed
- Going with clients to and from scheduled appointments
- Helping to organize leisure activities
- Striving to ensure enhanced quality of life
- Staff Handbook.
- Online courses in:
- Health and Safety
- Food Preparation
- Conducted with the Care Director every (3) three calendar months.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION