Hola People
Flag of Spain

Counselling for your stay in Spain


As experts in international mobility, you are in safe hands with Hola People. We will take care of all your needs for your stay in Spain. One of our consultants will guide you through the process, answering your questions and finding the best option for you with your own personalized budget. We will make sure your trip goes without a hitch!

Travel insurance

We will choose appropriate travel insurance according to your situation and needs.


In order to reduce waiting time and costs in your country´s Spanish consulate, we provide our clients with advice and help with all necessary documentation.

Accommodation letter

To receive your visa you must be in possession of a certificate which proves your Spanish address, which we can provide in order to speed up the visa process.

Bank account

We will set up your bank account, which features advantages such as: cheap international transfers and a no-commission debit card.

Spanish SIM card

We will find the best deal on a pay-as-you-go SIM card for you, which includes internal and international calls so you can keep in touch with your loved ones back home.

Travel card

The Madrid travel card is the cheapest way to travel around the city. You top it up every month and there is even a discount for under 26 year olds. For ease of use, we will issue your travel card before you arrive, so you´ll be ready to explore the city from day one.

International student identity card

With the International Student Identity Card (ISIC) that we will issue you with, you´ll receive considerable discounts on a range of products and services such as: travel, restaurants and language courses.

NIE (foreign ID number)

We will provide you with advice on how to receive your Foreign Identification Number: an obligatory form of ID if you want to work or receive any social benefits. This is necessary for Non-EU citizens, citizens from within the European Economic Area and Swiss citizens.

Student resident permit

This enables a student to stay in Spain for a period of more than ninety days in order to attend an authorised educational institution. Necessary for Non-EU citizens, citizens from within the European Economic Area and Swiss citizens.

CV, cover letter and interview

In order for you to reach your peak employability, we will alter your CV to fit Spanish criteria and provide you with tips and advice concerning the interview process in Spain.


Do you have any special requirements that we have not mentioned? Let us know, we are here to help!


Our agency includes the following accreditations and collaborations
AccreditationsSBB · vocational education labour marketAula inglésAtlas & Cosmos Ltd.Marbella Family
  1. Hola People »
  2. Information and Hola People programs in Spain »
  3. Counselling for your stay in Spain


Elena Tejedor
Rosa Peraza
Marta Basterra
Open chat
Scan the code
Write your query here. For example:

Hola, I want to know more about...
I accept the privacy policy