China is a wonderful and diverse country. Embarking on the amazing journey as an English Teacher for kids in China will lead you to experience the modernity of the fourth largest country in the world as well as its deeply rooted history and fascinating traditions.
- Teaching Hours: 5 days a week, 2 days off (not during the weekend), winter vacation about 2 weeks
- Office Hours: No office hours
- Class Size: 40 to 50 students
- Class Duration: Around 30 minutes for one class.
- Location: Huadu District (Near airport), Guangzhou
- School Introduction: The schools are located in the Huadu District center where the Guangzhou
Baiyun International Airport is only 30-minute metro away. Most of the capitals of Asian
countries are supermarkets, clubs, restaurants and national parks are within easy reach. The
schools are reputable public ones with at least 20 years history, yet all equipped with modern
teaching facility and decent environment.
- Nationality: Native or Non-native teachers.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, notarized and authenticated in the country of origin.
- Other Requirements: Authenticated Criminal Background Checkfrom home country, TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification preferred.
Terms of Employment & Benefits
- Contract length: 12 months
- Salary for native teachers: Net monthly of 7000-15000RMB (after tax negotiable for applicants with extensive teaching experience), and a contract completion bonus: 5000 flight subsidy (after one year). Overtime Allowance: 70-120RMB per hour over monthly total teaching hours.
- Salary for non-native teachers: Net monthly of 7000-9000RMB, negotiable for applicants with extensive teaching experience, and a contract completion bonus: 4000 flight subsidy (after one year). Overtime Allowance: 60-120RMB per hour over monthly total teaching hours.
- Insurance: Accident insurance provided.
- Apartment: Free accommodation (does not include utilities such as electric, gas, water and internet charges).
- Holidays: The same Chinese public holidays in a full kinder.
- Visa: Z-visa provided
- Lunch: School will provide lunch
- Other Benefits: Airport pick-up
- Free training
- Free Chinese classes
- 24hours emergency help
An Introduction to Huadu District of Guangzhou
Huadu was named after the Mountain Hua located in the area, meaning the capital of flowers in
Chinese. Huadu area was first established as a county in the Han Dynasty (B.C 202-220) and now
it is under the jurisdiction of Guangzhou City, covering an area of 970 square kilometers with a
population of about 1 million people. It is known as the North Gate and the back garden of
Guangzhou and the capital of China’s leather industry.
Location and transportation
Huadu District is located at the Northern border of Guangzhou city. Being an important portal of
transportation, it is connected to the national railway network by the Guangzhou North Railway
Station. Three metro lines and numerous bus lines are running through the area. Guangzhou
Baiyun International Airport, from which you can easily reach major cities around the globe, is
only a 30-minute metro away from the district center.
Yusheng Horse Farm
Enjoying horse riding, archery and jungle trekking in the beautiful landscape!
Prince Mountain Forest Park
Nature lover cannot miss Prince Mountain, Forest Park. Hiking in the highest mountain in the area,
enjoying the fresh air and waterfalls!
A complex of an indoor ski resort, indoor water park, film technology park and lakeside club and bar streets. Come and feel the vibe!
Leather Industry Park
Come and have a glimpse at the leather industry of Huadu District. Visit the leather product
museum and make your own bags in the workshop.
Explore more than 2000 years history of Huadu among the ancient villages. Visiting the
traditional Lingnan style building, the Pangu Temple (temple of the creator of the universe in
Chinese mythology) and the watchtowers and attending the Cole flower festival and cycling
around the peaceful countryside.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION