China is a wonderful and diverse country. Embarking on the amazing journey as an English Teacher for kids in China will lead you to experience the modernity of the fourth largest country in the world as well as its deeply rooted history and fascinating traditions.
- Teaching Hours: Up to 22 teaching hours per week.
- Office Hours: Up to 40 total hours in office per week (including scheduled teaching hours).
- Working Days: Working days are Monday to Friday.
- Class Size: Up to 20 students.
- Class Duration: Around 30 minutes for one class.
- Nationality: Native or Non native teachers.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, notarized and authenticated in country of origin.
- Other Requirements: Authenticated Criminal Background Checkfrom home country, TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification preferred.
Terms of Employment & Benefits
- Contract length: 12 months
- Salary for native teachers: Net monthly of 7000-15000RMB (after tax negotiable for applicants with extensive teaching experience), and a contract completion bonus: 5000 flight subsidy (after one year). Overtime Allowance: 70-120RMB per hour over monthly total teaching hours.
- Salary for non-native teachers: Net monthly of 7000-9000RMB, negotiable for applicants with extensive teaching experience, and a contract completion bonus: 4000 flight subsidy (after one year). Overtime Allowance: 60-120RMB per hour over monthly total teaching hours.
- Insurance: Accident insurance provided.
- Apartment: Free accommodation (does not include utilities such as electric, gas, water and internet charges).
- Holidays: The same Chinese public holidays in a full kinder.
- Visa: Z-visa provided
- Other Benefits
- Airport pick-up
- Free training
- Free Chinese classes
- 24hours emergency help
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION