We are looking for a native or bilingual teacher to teach English as a Foreign Language in Mallorca (Spain) for young or adult students, and for both private and group lessons.
The Academy is situated in Sa Pobla, an island town of about 15,000 inhabitants, 7 km from the north coast of the island; it is 12 minutes from the coast of Can Picafort, Puerto de Alcudia and Puerto Pollença and 30 minutes from Palma de Mallorca (the capital of the island). The train line goes from Palma to Sa Pobla on a daily basis and every hour.
- Tasks will include conversation practice, exam preparation, business vocabulary and exercises, general English, academic support, etc.
- Working day: half-day from 3.15 to 7.15 PM from Monday to Thursday. Friday from 3.15 to 6.15 PM.
- Six-month contract from September 17 to June 30. If the teacher decides to continue with us, the contract will become indefinite.
- We do not close at Christmas, only holidays.
What we offer:
Hourly price worked:
- € 9 / hour (teacher without experience)
- € 10 / hour (experienced teacher)
The payroll is based on the hours worked during the month.
It is possible for the teacher to do more hours in the afternoon if they wish to. This is to be discussed and agreed between the Academy and the teacher.
These conditions are subject to modification if the selected person has extra qualities such as involvement, collaboration with the centre, the contribution of ideas… in short, that their attitude is responsible and committed.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION