French courses in Montpellier
Montpellier, the capital of the French Region of Languedoc-Rosellón, is a beautiful city situated in the south of France where you can enjoy the sea whilst learning French. The medieval city has 250,000 inhabitants, boasting both natural and manmade beauty. There is a mixture of modern and ancient architecture, with top works by international architects. It is known as one of the biggest student cities in France with a great nightlife. A cosmopolitan city perfect for studying French – Montpellier is the one for you!
The school is situated in one of the most beautiful private hotels in the city with large, bright classrooms. The European Institute of French provides quality French lessons of which French is studied as a foreign language. The institute is one of the best in France.
Accommodation in Montpellier
- Host families – Ideal for being totally submerged in French culture and its rhythm of life. In this way your French skills and understanding will progress rapidly. This is only available to those under 18 years of age.
- Shared Apartment – our team carefully visits and selects apartments that are in a bound quality contract with the European Institute of French. The apartments are not far from the school, a maximum of 15 minutes away with the option to walk or take public transport (tram or bus). You will get our own room with a shared kitchen, dining room and bathroom. Typically there can be up to 4 people per apartment.
- Private Apartment – Selected carefully by our team, the apartments are also bound by a quality contract to with the European Institute of French. The apartments are maximum 20 minutes away from the school, again with the option of walking or public transport. Each apartment is different but they are all designed to make you feel at home with your own bathroom, kitchen filled with utensils, a TV and bedroom.
Contact us for a personalised quotation.
The price of the course includes:
- Specialised advice for choosing your personal course, preparation for your departure, flight management and monitoring/assistance during the stay.
- Training material, a test to determine your language level at the beginning and end of the course to show your progress as well as an accredited diploma.
- 24hour telephone for emergencies during your stay.
- Flights, airport transfers, medical insurance and trip cancellation are not included. Ask us for more information. The nearest airport is Montpellier Mediterranée Airport.
- Ensuring that Hola People works with the best schools and are inspected regularly by ourselves
- We handle all the paperwork for you
- Avoid risks and bank charges by processing your program directly with the schools
- You have our pre-departure support by email and our emergency phone on arrival for anything you need
- 1-week stays allowed
Hola People » French courses in Montpellier