Courses in France – Nice
Nice is a beautiful city located in the French Riviera, 40km from Italy. Famous for its Promenade des Anglais which is a pedestrian walkway from the main street in Nice all the way to the edge of the beach. Nice is the 5th most populated city in France, with breathtaking scenery, great culture and cuisine.
The school: Niza Azur Lingua, is situated in the suburbs of Gambetta, 5 minutes walk from the beach and famous promenade. The school has an English garden where you can enjoy the sun, a café, free wifi access for all students and a multi-lingual team.
Accommodation in Nice
- Host families – choosing to stay with a host family is the best possible way to submerse yourself in learning the language and discovering a new culture. You will be able to practice your French outside of school hours in a family atmosphere. The families are assigned carefully by age, profession, hobbies and interests to ensure that your stay is the best possible. You will be situated less than 25 minutes walk from the school, but you can also take public transport. Double and single rooms are available. Includes breakfast or breakfast and dinner.
- On Campus: a residence in the heart of the city, located in the same building as our language school. It offers simple rooms with their own private bathrooms included. TV, telephone and kitchen equipment are provided. There is a shared common room with others on campus. Wifi is also available. The rooms are 12x18m2, tastefully decorated and furnished.
Contact us for a personalised quotation.
The price of the course includes:
- Advice especially when choosing your course, preparing to leave for your course, managing your flights, security and assistance throughout your stay.
- Informative material and a test on the first day to determine your level. The school is located in the city center, in a beautiful building in Belle Époque, which is only a 10-minute walk from the beach. Students can go to the beach in their free time since the school is so close. The surrounding area also has museums (MAMAC, Museum of Modern & Contemporary Art), bars and restaurants, and a colourful flower market.
- Fully equipped classrooms, an IT room, Wifi access, audio-visual rooms and a cafeteria. There is a maximum of 10 students a class, and you are given an accredited diploma at the end of the course.
- Airport transfers to and from the airport, medical insurance, cancellation of the flight is not The closest airports are Marseille and Nice.
- There is an optional social programme. Some activities are included in the price whereas others are free, for you to practice to the fullest and enjoy all the options Nice offers.
- Ensuring that Hola People works with the best schools and are inspected regularly by ourselves
- We handle all the paperwork for you
- Avoid risks and bank charges by processing your program directly with the schools
- You have our pre-departure support by email and our emergency phone on arrival for anything you need
- 1-week stays allowed