French courses in Rouen
Rouen is a historic city in France, famous for its port that used to be one of the most important in the world and is very close to Paris (around 120km). It is also famous for being home to Joan of Arc and Richard the Lion-heart. Rouen has many vestiges from the King Era (castles, cathedrals, churches…) and according to Victor Hugo, it is the city of a hundred bell towers. It is also the city that is renowned for having two Michelin stars for its cuisine, one of the best places to eat in the country.
Being only an hour from Paris, at the border of Normandy, and filled with history, any person who visits is bound to fall in love.
Accommodation in Rouen
- Host families: This is the best option for those who want to develop their understanding of the French language. You can also totally immerse yourself in the culture and cuisine in a familiar and comfy environment. The stay with the host family includes breakfast and dinner during the week, and breakfast, lunch and dinner on weekends.
- Residences: Only for adults. Apartments are chosen by French in Normandy for one or two people. Fully equipped with a TV, cooking utensils, cable Internet, towels and sheets. Includes breakfast during the week
Contact us for a personalised quotation.
The price of the course includes:
- Advice especially when choosing your course, preparing to leave for your course, managing your flights, security and assistance throughout your stay.
- Informational material, proof of your progress from when you start to the end, and an accredited final diploma.
- Airport transfers to and from the airport, medical insurance, cancellation of the flight is not The closest airport is Rouen, Vallée de Seine.
- 24hour telephone for emergencies during your stay.
- A large programme of cultural and social activities (some are included in the price and some are pre-registration). Examples of the activities are: guided tours to museums, galleries, trips to historical sites of interest, cinema trips, karaoke, clubbing, parties, international cooking, bowling, dance classes, BBQs and much more! The activity programme will be available to students that arrive at the school on Monday, during the welcome breakfast provided by the school.
- Ensuring that Hola People works with the best schools and are inspected regularly by ourselves
- We handle all the paperwork for you
- Avoid risks and bank charges by processing your program directly with the schools
- You have our pre-departure support by email and our emergency phone on arrival for anything you need
- 1-week stays allowed