We are looking for native English group leaders to take part in an activity camp for children between 9 and 14 years old in Palencia and Ávila (Spain) from 9th April and 22nd June 2018 (in Palencia until mid of May, then in Ávila until June)
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience in one or more of these areas: childcare, team leadership, sports instruction, teaching, activity planning and entertainment.
Timetable / salary and benefits:
The selected candidate will be required to be in Palencia (Spain) on 7th April for a training.
Salary: € 250 per week.
The position includes free accommodation with Wifi.
In Palencia, where the group leader will spend the most of the weeks (except 7), food is not included. There are supermarkets 50 metres away from the apartment. The most tourist areas of the city are 10 min walking distance, and 2 minutes walking distance to the camp.
In Ávila, the accommodation is included during the whole period, and meals during the working days.
The type of contract is “paid volunteer”, no work visa is needed.
The daily schedule will be as follows:
- Monday to Thursday: 10am to 2pm + 4 to 7pm + 9 to 10.30pm
- Friday only from 10am to 1.30pm
- Weekend off
During the weekends and during the rest of days off, the group leaders are free to either stay at the apartment at no extra cost, or travel to other places.
Flight to and from Spain are not included. The group leader will travel by bus with the children, free of charge, whenever it is necessary to move between the two locations.
The group leaders will participate in educational and leisure activities and workshops, including dancing, singing, photography and multi-adventure.
- In the mornings, they will be separated into groups of 10-12 children per group leader and do some designed educational activities.
- In the afternoons: adventure activities such as climbing, zip lines, caving, archery, etc.
- At night: Trivial game, gymkhanas, films, and dance parties.
- English native or C2 English level
- Spanish not required
- Experience with children
- Good health, active, positive spirit
- Leisure activities skills are a plus
1 position available. Help with visa will be provided if needed.
Work while having a great experience!
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION