If you have an Erasmus+ scholarship placement or similar, you are specialised in Human Resources and would like to do an internship abroad, we are looking for an enthusiastic and active candidate to work for a developing UK branch of a Spanish company.
The company operates mainly in the languages, travel and recruitment industries, and event organisation including language exchange meetings, parties, Latin dance workshops and others. Personal development courses are also being offered most recently.
The trainee will work 51/2 hours a day, 5 days a week and will be focused on the recruitment side of the company, in order to promote our international job offers and manage the candidates.
Among all the current job offers, the one that needs more attention at the moment is a high-demanded programme of English speaking babysitters in Spain, where both the candidates and families register in our platform and we must get in contact with the babysitters to review their profile and find matches with the families.
Key Tasks & Outputs:
• To contact the candidates by email and WhatsApp, find matches and update the database.
• To presence the interviews we perform with our candidates.
• To share the job offers on our different platforms: blog, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram.
• Other general administrative tasks, such as copywriting and research for information.
• European nationality.
• Looking for a work experience:
– as a required part of a UK-based further or higher education course, or
– participating in an EU Lifelong Learning Programme, like Erasmus+ or similar.
• Completed or studying the Career, Formación Profesional -Professional Training- or equivalent.
• Minimum intermediate level of English. Advanced level is a plus.
• Active and positive mentality.
• Honesty and commitment.
What we offer:
• Payment for transportation.
• Free attendance to our activities, events and our series of Personal Development courses.
• SIM card with £5 credit.
• Help with the initial arrangements: finding accommodation, obtaining the National Insurance Number -NIN-, opening a bank account, etc.
• The intern is covered by the Employers’ liability insurance of the company.
Based in Liverpool city centre, Hola People facilitates opportunities for individuals to travel abroad for employment, educational and cultural purposes. With the aim of opening new lines of business and at the same time promote and publicise the company, we are also organising cultural and leisure events in Liverpool.
Hola People is the new UK branch of Aula Inglés, which is a 9-year-old Spanish company based in Madrid, assisting Spanish people to learn English, travel and work abroad.
The trainee will be supervised on a daily basis by the mentor as they will work side by side.
In addition, there will be a weekly meeting to discuss the progress, performance and concerns of the trainee.
A number of objectives and goals will be discussed and set at the beginning of the programme.
The trainee will participate in choosing such targets. These will be evaluated during and at the end of the period.
Name: Stefano Quiroz (Barcelona, Spain), August – September 2016
I had long wanted to go to work and study in the UK. In August 2016 Hello People offered me the opportunity to live a unique and enriching experience in Liverpool. The selection process was very fast, I was provided much relevant information about life in the city and the company was very flexible on what day could come and start working. During the month of August and part of September I could enjoy the professionalism of workers HolaPeople, especially Esteban Tejedor whose character and closeness makes you feel part of the project from the beginning. Also, I could adapt very easily to the city and meet lovely people thanks to events organized weekly by the company. I have enjoyed and learned a lot from this experience, I have improved my English and I have met an amazing city, full of life and things to admire.
Hola People » Information and Hola People programs in United Kingdom » Human Resources · Internship position in Liverpool, UK
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION