If you have an Erasmus+ scholarship placement or would like to do an internship abroad, we are looking for an enthusiastic and active candidate to work for a developing UK branch of a Spanish company.
The company operates mainly in the languages, travel and recruitment industries, and event organisation including language exchange meetings, parties, latin dance workshops and others. Personal development courses are also being offered most recently.
The trainee will work 51/2 hours a day, 5 days a week, generally in the office, but they will also participate in events management and other PR activities. Some weekend work may be required.
Key Tasks & Outputs:
• General administrative tasks, such as copywriting, sending emails, researching for information, updating the corporate database, preparing presentations and reports.
• To support the organisation of events through tasks such as preparing materials, participating in and promoting the events.
• Social media management: Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, MeetUp.
• Graphic design and marketing tasks, where the candidate has the corresponding skills.
• To develop promotional videos, where the candidate has filming and editing skills.
• European nationality.
• Completed or studying the Career, Formación Profesional -Professional Training- or equivalent.
• Minimum intermediate level of English. Advanced level is a plus.
• Active and positive mentality.
• Honesty and commitment.
• Public Relationships.
• Design programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, …
• Movie editing programs like Adobe Premiere.
• WordPress sites edition.
• Dance or music performance skills.
What we offer:
• Payment for transportation.
• Free attendance to our activities, events and our series of Personal Development courses.
• Incentives for assistance in organising events.
• SIM card with £5 credit.
• Help with the initial arrangements: finding accommodation, obtaining the National Insurance Number -NIN-, opening a bank account, etc.
• The intern is covered by the Employers’ liability insurance of the company.
Based in Liverpool city centre, Hola People facilitates opportunities for individuals to travel abroad for employment, educational and cultural purposes. With the aim of opening new lines of business and at the same time promote and publicise the company, we are also organising cultural and leisure events in Liverpool.
Hola People is the new UK branch of Aula Inglés, which is a 9-year-old Spanish company based in Madrid, assisting Spanish people to learn English, travel and work abroad.
The trainee will be supervised on a daily basis by the mentor as they will work side by side.
In addition, there will be a weekly meeting to discuss the progress, performance and concerns of the trainee.
A number of objectives and goals will be discussed and set at the beginning of the programme.
The trainee will participate in choosing such targets. These will be evaluated during and at the end of the period.
Name: Maria N. Selina Öc (Berlin, Germany), February – May 2019
I had a wonderful time at Hola People during my internship! Esteban is inspiring and made me see my life differently. I went to his chakra courses, the language exchange and to the Salsa/Bachata, all of them were great events. Thanks to my internship I got to know the company, I would recommend it to everyone who wants to improve his life.
Name: Ruxi Helici (Botosani, Romania), August 2018
Lovely team, amazing city and a very useful experience!
My internship for Hola People gave me a boost of confidence while also helping me gain valuable skills necessary in the working field. I had a great time and definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in improving themselves and learning something new!
Wishing all the best to the team! Thank you!
Name: Judith van Duinen (Zwolle, The Netherlands), November 2017 – April 2018
My internship was an adventure which I will carry on for the rest of my life. Esteban was such a nice tutor/supervisor and he taught me more than I would have thought. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone. If you are looking for an internship, or you would like to have a great adventure, video or a great night dancing or language lessons etc.? Don’t look further, but go for it! Hola People is your company!
Name: Jose Iván Almellones (Málaga, Spain), January – May 2017
I was working for Esteban during 5 months as an intern, it was a great opportunity to discover Liverpool and improve language and IT skills. Esteban is always very organised, he has a very long calendar with a lot of tasks what you can help with. At the same time, you will learn about many things, due to his different profiles like Hola People or IsHappening, both of them very helpful.
Name: Stefano Quiroz (Barcelona, Spain), August – September 2016
I had long wanted to go to work and study in the UK. In August 2016 Hello People offered me the opportunity to live a unique and enriching experience in Liverpool. The selection process was very fast, I was provided much relevant information about life in the city and the company was very flexible on what day could come and start working. During the month of August and part of September I could enjoy the professionalism of workers HolaPeople, especially Esteban Tejedor whose character and closeness makes you feel part of the project from the beginning. Also, I could adapt very easily to the city and meet lovely people thanks to events organized weekly by the company. I have enjoyed and learned a lot from this experience, I have improved my English and I have met an amazing city, full of life and things to admire.
Hola People » Information and Hola People programs in United Kingdom » Internship position available in Liverpool, UK
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION