If you have an Erasmus+ scholarship placement or would like to do an internship abroad, we are looking for an enthusiastic and active candidate to work in a Spanish company with a branch in the UK.
The company, Aulaingles.es, operates in the languages, travel and recruitment industries.
The trainee will work 51/2 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Key Tasks & Outputs:
• General administrative tasks, such as copywriting, sending emails, researching for information, updating the corporate database, preparing presentations and reports.
• Social media management: Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin.
• Graphic design and marketing tasks, where the candidate has the corresponding skills.
• To develop promotional videos, where the candidate has filming and editing skills.
• European nationality.
• Completed or studying the Career, Formación Profesional -Professional Training- or equivalent.
• Minimum basic level of Spanish. A more advanced level is a plus.
• English language skills are also a plus.
• Active and positive mentality.
• Honesty and commitment.
• Public Relationships.
• Design programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, …
• Movie editing programs like Adobe Premiere.
• WordPress sites edition.
What we offer:
• Payment for transportation + performance bonus.
• Free English lessons in the Academy.
• Help with the initial arrangements: finding accommodation, obtaining the National Insurance Number -NIN-, opening a bank account, etc.
• The intern is covered by the Employers’ liability insurance of the company.
Aulainglés.es is a 9-year-old Spanish company based in Madrid (Spain), with a branch in Liverpool (United Kingdom), called HolaPeople.co.uk
Aula Inglés facilitates opportunities for individuals to travel abroad for employment, educational and cultural purposes. Aula Inglés also offers English lessons in its own English academy in a privileged area of Madrid.
The trainee will be supervised on a daily basis by the mentor as they will work side by side.
In addition, there will be a weekly meeting to discuss the progress, performance and concerns of the trainee.
A number of objectives and goals will be discussed and set at the beginning of the programme.
The trainee will participate in choosing such targets. These will be evaluated during and at the end of the period.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION