About the company
The medical sports health centre is also an organisation for elderly care. The medical centre is active in the region of Geldrop and Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Our main focus is the health and quality of life of every person, in each phase of life.
The department where you will be working currently consists of the Birth centre, the Child and Youth department and the Neonatology department. In the future, this will develop towards family suites “combined maternity incubator suites”.
You will work in the Neonatology team, which consists of 11 nurses and high care students. It is a flexible and professional team that takes care of each other! Together with your team, you offer optimal nursing care and support to prematurely born infants and sick newborns and their parents or carers. As a neonatal nurse, you determine the care needs of the patients.
The department works with standard procedures and functional guidelines prepared by therapists. Even though there is room for self-development and your own initiatives to improve the quality of care. This is always appreciated and encouraged by your superiors.
- You are a BIG registered nurse with the specialism of neonatology.
- Except in rare occasions, European nationality is required.
- You are available 16 – 36 hours a week.
- You have nursing knowledge, medical-technical knowledge and top-level skills.
- You respond adequately in difficult situations, you have got analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You enjoy working in a team and think that team spirit is very important.
- You are in possession of a degree nurse at MBO 4 level or HBO-V (college and university levels).
- You have obtained a neonatology education.
What do we offer you?
You can count on the challenge and the focus on development in a great team. It concerns a vacancy of at least 16 -36 hours a week for all services. A permanent contract is negotiable.
A basic salary of € 2,468.58 to € 3,582.26 gross per month (before taxes), depending on experience and knowledge. When working irregular hours, shift allowance applies. The client offers all employees a multiple-choice employment conditions system that offers room for your individual wishes. Consider for example a bicycle plan, leave savings or purchase.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION