Would you like to prepare for the DELE certificate from home?
The DELE (Diploma Español como Lengua Extranjera) certificate is the officially recognised qualification for proficiency and fluency in Spanish. It is issued and recognised by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.
The purpose of the diploma is to formally demonstrate the ability to communicate in Spanish.
The DELE is internationally recognised, and is accepted worldwide as evidence of fluency and command of Spanish.
ONLINE SPANISH COURSES
- With teachers who normally teach in person in Spain
- The same contents as the intensive course at our school
- Our own teaching material, virtual notes and resources
- Activities in groups, pairs and individual ones
Get a discount of 10% on all our online courses!
Try it out, the first lesson is free.
Number of hours per week: 10h. classes + 20 h. homework + 4h. tutorships
Starting dates: Every week
Duration: minimum of 2 weeks. Every week we will work with the tests of the different skills:
1. Monday: reading comprehension.
2. Tuesday: written expression.
3. Wednesday: listening comprehension.
4. Thursday: oral expression and interaction.
5. Friday: review and simulation of one of the tests.
- 5 hours per week of video conference in which the necessary strategies will be developed to successfully pass the different tests.
- 10 hours per week of autonomous work.
- 2 hours of tutoring per week
Previous level test, both written and oral.
Interview prior to completing the course to specify the student’s objectives and detect their strengths and weaknesses when passing the exam.
All our teachers have a DELE examiner accreditation
2 weeks 225€ (250€)
*prices are in EUROS, you can convert here to your currency.
What does the price include?
- Classes with a teacher on Zoom
- Level test
- Certificate of attendance
- Tests y exercises
- Lyrics and songs
- Short lessons