Are you energized and enthusiastic about delivering high-quality solutions to end users? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a dynamic, mission-focused organization? Then we are looking for you! We would like to immediately add a React Native Frontend Developer to our clients’ operation team.
As a member of our clients’ operation team, everybody should be able to identify, authenticate and authorize him or herself online in a simple and secure manner. That is the mission! |Our client offers possible solutions for secure digital communication between individuals, companies and Governmental agencies. For this purpose, our client is continually developing new services and improving existing ones, such as ‘Virtual Smartcard Technology’. This is to provide a unique digital identity, which a user keeps complete control of.
Our client is specialized in the delivery of certificates, authentication services and digital signatures. They work on systems which are currently being used by millions of users.
What can you expect?
- Joining the team will mean working in a start-up like atmosphere, but still enjoying the benefits of a bigger company;
- You will work together with software developers who are passionate about building and releasing software which makes an impact;
- Building a product means that the member of our clients’ operation team is here for the long haul; as a member of our clients’ operation team all share responsibility for all code;
- Expect code testing and quality reviews so our client can continuously and automatically release new versions;
- You and your team are responsible for developing and improving the features of our client’s eSGNG application (web and mobile);
- Challenging work in an informal work environment;
- Our client works in agile following Scrum methodology;
- Our client consists of 70+ (and growing) international team members;
- An enthusiastic team who encourages innovation and participation;
- Lunch, coffee, tea and soft drinks at your disposal;
- Travel compensation;
- Close proximity to Den Haag HS train station.
- Junior developer 2600 – 3500 euros per month
- Medior 3000 – 4500 euros per month
- Senior 4500 – 7000 euros per month
Note that these are indicative numbers, all eventually is based on knowledge and experience.
What does our client expect?
- You exterminate bugs and have the perseverance to outlive ever-improving iterations of the same app;
- You are never done learning & excited about new web technologies/techniques;
- You are a team player who wants to work in an agile environment;
- You Build solid front-end architectures that integrate easily with other systems and technologies;
- You have a passion for the profession and would like to share your knowledge with others;
- You are pragmatic and solution-oriented with structuring and organizing qualities;
- Our client operates in a strong and rapidly changing domain and you feel comfortable with it.
Required knowledge and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree;
- At least two years’ experience in semantic HTML5 and CSS;
- At least two years’ experience building modern apps/sites in a professional environment;
- A good understanding of ReactJS implementations;
- Comfortable with Git version control;
- You are up to date with the latest developments in iOS and Android;
- If you have native iOS or Android experience, that’s a big plus;
- Experience with native Node addons and C/C++ is a plus.
Hola People » Information and Hola People programs in the Netherlands » React Front-end Developer position – The Hague (Holland)
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION