Are you an experienced Ruby developer and currently looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work on developing online services in a socially responsible industry? For one of our clients, you’re at the right address. They are looking for a Ruby Developer available to join their team immediately.
As a member of our clients’ operation team, everybody should be able to identify, authenticate and authorize themselves online in a simple and secure manner. That is the mission! Our client develops and provides solutions for secure digital communication between individuals, companies and Governmental agencies. For this purpose, our client is continually developing new services and improving existing ones, such as ‘Virtual Smartcard Technology’. This is to provide a unique digital identity, which a user keeps complete control of.
Our client is specialized in the delivery of certificates, authentication services and digital signatures. They work on systems which are currently being used by millions of users.
What can you expect?
- Working on the latest technologies in identity management;
- Informal office atmosphere;
- An enthusiastic development team, where you can make a difference and where our client promotes innovation. Taking responsibility and sharing knowledge are the key ;
- Our client works with Agile methodologies, following the Scrum methodology;
- Our client consists of 80 international team members. Free lunch is offered, and you can enjoy it together with your team. Coffee, tea, fruit and soft drinks are always available;
- An easily accessible office location, next to The Hague HS station, and travel expenses are covered.
- Junior developer 2600 – 3500 euros per month
- Medior 3000 – 4500 euros per month
- Senior 4500 – 7000 euros per month
Note that these are indicative numbers, all eventually is based on knowledge and experience.
What does our client expect?
- You have a high standard of coding, knowledge in the best practices of the used frameworks, and of course curiosity and interest in the developments within;
- You have a passion for the domain and want to share your knowledge with others;
- You are open, proactive, constructive in criticism, and have a team-player attitude;
- You feel comfortable in the strong and fast-changing sector in which our client operates;
- Domain knowledge is a plus but not necessary.
Knowledge and Experience wish list:
- 2+ years of experience as a Ruby (on Rails) developer;
- Experienced in interacting with RESTful APIs;
- Experienced in a relational database like MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Solid knowledge of Git;
- Knowledge of SAML, PKI and cryptography are a plus;
- Knowledge of DevOps practices is a plus;
- A mindset to create and maintain development documentation;
- Good understanding and knowledge of English – spoken and written.
Hola People » Information and Hola People programs in the Netherlands » Ruby Developer position – The Hague (Holland)
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION