Alicante is the pearl of the Mediterranean, enjoying a wonderful climate all year round. Its beaches win Blue Flag Awards from the EU every year and Postiguet Beach is even located in the very centre of the city.
With 335,000 inhabitants, Alicante is a medium-sized city with a cultural life, a young and dynamic university, and a booming economy. You will also fi nd here centuriesold traditions like the San Juan Festivities or the “Moors and Christians” celebrations, a revival of the “Reconquista” battles.
Things to do in Alicante
- Cultural visits to Museo de Hogueras and Palacio provincial.
- City walks exploring Alicante.
- Visit several beaches
- Spanish Culture Classes.
- Day excursions to Altea, Elche, Tabarca, Murcia etc.
- Weekend trips to Valencia and Barcelona
- Guided tours to museums and munuments
- Nightlife events
- Explore Spanish food in cosy restaurants
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Discover the best places in the city
- Practice several sports during your stay
Estudio Sampere Alicante was founded in 2000 and is situated in the city centre, across from the “Teatro Principal”. Postiguet Beach is just five minutes’ walk, as is the train station and the Central Market. The school is housed in a newly constructed three-story building. It has five well-lit air conditioned classrooms, a library, computers, free wi-fi access and a common area.
- Half-day general Spanish course including 20 lessons and 4 cultural classes per week.Duration: 1 to 9 weeks.
- Long Term Courses
- 10 to 32 weeks of intensive course, including 20 lessons and 4 cultural classes per week.
- Exam Preparation Course
This course helps students prepare for the A2, B1 and B2 DELE exams, which take place every year in May and November.
- One-to-One Course
Tuition is based on a tailor-made approach designed to fi t specific needs as a teacher, interpreter, public servant, engineer or candidate for an exam.
- Extensive classes
Spanish morning or evening Course suits students who are living in Spain and need to learn or improve their proficiency in Spanish.
- Senior Courses
Designed for senior students, aged 50 and plus, who want to spend pleasant holidays with a cultural twist, while improving their profi ciency in Spanish.
- Course for Spanish teachers
Course for Spanish teachers wishing to incorporate new teaching methodologies and share experiences with other teachers.
Classes take place in the morning (9am-12.30pm) or the afternoon (2pm-5.30pm).
9 students maximum per group (average of 6 students). Courses all year round.
- Home stay, single room and half board;
- Student room, self-catering;
- Studio for one or two people;
- Hostel or hotel.
SPANISH & BEACHES PROGRAM
Estudio Sampere Alicante has a refreshing Spanish & Beaches Program that offers the chance to learn Spanish while discovering the beautiful beaches of Costa Blanca. This intensive two-week Spanish language course including 20 Spanish classes and 4 culture classes per week, is the perfect plan to add a cultural twist to your Summer.
- DURATION: 2 weeks.
- ACCOMMODATION in Spanish families, single-room and full board.
- Airport return TRANSFER included.
- 2 FULL-DAY EXCURSIONS: Altea and Tabarca Island.
- ACTIVITIES: Cultural visits to Museo de Hogueras and Palacio provincial. 2 city walks exploring Alicante.
- VISITS TO 4 BEACHES: Accompanied by school staff. Transport and packed lunch provided by the host-family.
- School staff will be more than happy to offer advice and recommendations regarding student’s free time.
- Ensuring that Hola People works with the best schools and are inspected regularly by ourselves
- We handle all the paperwork for you
- Avoid risks and bank charges by processing your program directly with the schools
- You have our pre-departure support by email and our emergency phone on arrival for anything you need
- 1-week stays allowed