As a member of our clients’ operation team, you will responsible for maintaining and supporting the HOMER and HEPIC stacks, interacting with major OSS Voice platforms such as Kamailio, OpenSIPS, Asteriks, Freeswithc through the protocol of our client. In the course of doing so, you will extend your knowledge with unique skills interacting with the client’s Senior team and participating in video conference meetings, technical reviews, and team demon/training remotely.
In this role you will:
- Deploy, optimize and maintain HEP stack setups remotely
- Design and implement monitoring, logging and alerting HEP solutions
- Handle Level 1-2 support escalations
- Oversee Customer tickets and handle critical system alerts
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer capture and system issues
- Interface with partner organizations for interconnections and expansions
- Design and implement tools for automated QA
- Coordinate systems updates and deployments
- Junior developer 2600 – 3500 euros per month
- Medior 3000 – 4500 euros per month
- Senior 4500 – 7000 euros per month
Note that these are indicative numbers, all eventually is based on knowledge and experience.
What our client is looking for:
- Solid experience with Linux, open source tools and shell scripting
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of IP telephone (VoIP), TCP/IP Networks and related protocols (SIR, RTP, RTCP, ISUP, TLS, STUN, TURN, WebRTC).
What our client value:
- Experience with Open Source VoIP applications such as Kamailio, OpenSIPS, FreeSWITCH, RTPEngine, Asteriks and open source tools such as Wireshark, sngrep and Homer.
- Experience with containers and automation tools such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Chef is a plus.
- Experience with C/C++, Go, Java, Python, NodeJS or any major pogramrming language.
- Experience with Big-Data & Timeseries platforms such as Elasticsearch, Cassandra, ScyllaBD, InfluxDB, Prometheus is a strong plus.
Hola People » Information and Hola People programs in the Netherlands » Support Engineer remote job – Amsterdam (Holland)
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION